- Staff Directory
- Schedule / Calendar
- School Information
- Parent Resources
- Online Registration
Welcome to Grace Miller Elementary School!
Home of the Roadrunners!
Follow us on Twitter @GraceMillerLV
Unleash your inner Super HERO and make a difference!
Support Grace Miller PTA with our 18th Annual Super HERO Walk-a-thon!
Follow the link and search by student, LAST NAME, First Initial to support your student!
Bronze Level Sponsors
Join the PTA Facebook page to stay updated on all events going on at Grace Miller.
Visit the Grace Miller PTA page today!
Click here to join!
We are working to implement the district areas of focus. To best meet these areas of focus, we are committed to the following:
- To identify, learn and use effective research-based teaching practices.
- To align resources (people, time, talent, energy, and money) to support the areas of focus.
- To engage families and the community in supporting the areas of focus.
- To create an accountability system to determine measurable gains in learning for every student.
- To create an environment that encourages positive character development and caring for others.
- PTA Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each Month at 6:00pm in the staff lounge - everyone is invited! (voting and discussion is limited to executive board members)
- Join the PTA - click here for more information
- August 22 - PTA Meeting - Back-to-School Night
- October - PTA Meeting/Event - Fall Festival
- December - PTA Meeting/Event - Santa and Pajamas
- February - PTA Meeting/Event - Founder's Day/ Talent Show
- May 10 - PTA Meeting - Open House
School Colors: Blue and Yellow
School Mascot: Roadrunner
Parents are encouraged to check out books with their children from 7:45 to 8:00am and after 2:00pm (except Wednesdays).