- Staff Directory
- Schedule / Calendar
- School Information
- Parent Resources
- Online Registration
Welcome to Grace Miller Elementary School!
Home of the Roadrunners!
Gold Level Sponsors
- Chili's Bar and Grill - La Verne - www.chilis.com
- Claremont Toyota - www.claremonttoyota.com
- Clif Bar - www.clifbar.com
- DRH Solar & Electric - www.drhsolar.com
- Foothill Credit Union - www.foothillcu.org
- Great Clips - San Dimas - www.greatclips.com
- Hop Skip Drive - Child Ride Service - www.hopskipdrive.com
- JC's Mechanical (HVAC) - www.jcsmechanicalinc.com
- Rockin' Jump - San Dimas - www.sdm.rockinjump.com
Bronze Level Sponsors
|Ace Hardware - San Dimas
||All Air Masters|
|Alpha Dogs||American Realty Advisors - Nancy Stark
|ATM Concrete 909-593-8676
||Black Diamond Waterproofing
|Compassionate Hearts Hospice, Inc
||Creative Daycare by Julia
|Crunch Fitness - La Verne
||Forever Landscape Maintenance 909-987-3247
|Four Seasons Heating and Air - 626-335-5496
||Grand Cabinetry & Design
|H4 Equipment Services
||Home Inspector Pro
|Hometown Rentals - San Dimas/Pomona
||Investors Team Realty|
||L & L Louvers
|Massage Envy - La Verne
||My Gym - La Verne
||Rail Side Cafe|
|S & L Excavation and Equipment Inc.||Sharkey's Cuts for Kids|
|Sunny Storks - Signs & Banners|
Join the PTA Facebook page to stay updated on all events going on at Grace Miller.
Visit the Grace Miller PTA page today!
Click here to join!
We are working to implement the district areas of focus. To best meet these areas of focus, we are committed to the following:
- To identify, learn and use effective research-based teaching practices.
- To align resources (people, time, talent, energy, and money) to support the areas of focus.
- To engage families and the community in supporting the areas of focus.
- To create an accountability system to determine measurable gains in learning for every student.
- To create an environment that encourages positive character development and caring for others.
- PTA Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each Month at 6:00pm in the staff lounge - everyone is invited! (voting and discussion is limited to executive board members)
- Join the PTA - click here for more information
- September - PTA Meeting - Back-to-School Night
- October - PTA Meeting/Event - Fall Festival
- December - PTA Meeting/Event - Santa and Pajamas
- February - PTA Meeting/Event - Founder's Day/ Talent Show
- May - PTA Meeting - Open House
School Colors: Blue and Yellow
School Mascot: Roadrunner
Parents are encouraged to check out books with their children from 7:45 to 8:00am and after 2:00pm.