- Staff Directory
- Schedule / Calendar
- School Information
- Parent Resources
- Online Registration
Welcome to Grace Miller Elementary School!
Home of the Roadrunners!
Invest in Our Children – Support Grace Miller PTA
Welcome Back! We hope that you enjoyed your summer and are ready to begin another successful school year.
Friday, August 28th marks the kickoff of the 2015-2016 PTA Membership Campaign.
We invite you to Invest in Our Children by becoming a member of our PTA, along with your children’s teachers and school staff, community leaders and other concerned citizens as we work toward enriching the lives of all of the children at our school.
We want EVERY family represented. Our goal is 100% membership which equals one membership per student.
Bronze Level Sponsors
Join the PTA Facebook page to stay updated on all events going on at Grace Miller.
Visit the Grace Miller PTA page today!
Click here to join!
We are working to implement the district areas of focus. To best meet these areas of focus, we are committed to the following:
- To identify, learn and use effective research-based teaching practices.
- To align resources (people, time, talent, energy, and money) to support the areas of focus.
- To engage families and the community in supporting the areas of focus.
- To create an accountability system to determine measurable gains in learning for every student.
- To create an environment that encourages positive character development and caring for others.
- PTA Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each Month at 6:00pm in the staff lounge - everyone is invited! (voting and discussion is limited to executive board members)
- Join the PTA - click here for more information
- September 3, 2015 - PTA Meeting - Back-to-School Night
- October 30, 2015 - PTA Meeting/Event - Fall Festival
- December TBA, 2015 - PTA Meeting/Event - Santa and Pajamas
- February TBA, 2016 - PTA Meeting/Event - Founder's Day/ Talent Show
- May 19, 2016 - PTA Meeting - Open House
School Colors: Blue and Yellow
School Mascot: Roadrunner
Parents are encouraged to check out books with their children from 7:45 to 8:00am and after 2:00pm.